Tuesday 1 January 2013

Tag: New Year Beauty

Happy New Year! I hope you've all had a fabulous start to 2013. In the spirit of the new year, I'm going to share my five beauty resolutions. Thank you to Laura from Beauty Lover's Notes for tagging me!


Rules

♥ Link back to the blogger who tagged you
♥ Share your five beauty resolutions
♥ Tag five bloggers

My 2013 beauty resolutions are:

1. Sleep more - I'll be honest, I'm a bit of a grump if I don't get my 8 hours kip. Lately I've been doing loads of overtime and I think its caught up with me. I'm going to make sure I get at least 8 hours every night so I'm bright eyed and fresh faced every morning!

2. Use my stash - This year I have a holiday to save for so I think its a perfect time to use my existing make up collection and not buy any more bits I don't need! Of course I'll allow myself the essentials when I run out but I'm determined not to buy things because there's a good deal or they look pretty. However if anything limited edition comes out that I want, I will get it.

3. Be more healthy - I need to drink more water - I say this every single year and I do it for about a week and then fail. I'm useless at remembering to drink enough water but I'm determined to make it work. Get me a truck of Evian, stat. I also want to start eating more fruit because lots of my friends have been on the Slimming World plan and have sung its praises. I definitely need to eat more fruit and veg. Eating my way thin. Fingers crossed!

4. Get back into a skincare routine - Last year I was so proud of myself for starting a proper skincare routine and sticking to it... until I got slack with it towards the end of the year. But I'm stocked up on all of my Liz Earle essentials so there's no excuse. Cleanse, tone, moisturise is my new mantra.

5. Get creative with nail polish - I have absolutely failed at nail art in the last twelve months so I want to start making time to try something new at least once a month. Within that I want to include water marbling. I've always said I've done it and never have. I'm determined to do it this year!

The five bloggers I would like to tag are:


~*~

Let me know if you do the tag, I'd love to see your answers!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Som of yours are similar to mine. I posted dem earlier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for tagging me lovely lady! I definitely want to use up more products this year, I'm making it my little mission. I'm so tired of having so many almost empty products laying around!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Me too. Definitely need to drastically decrease my collection before buying more! xx

      Delete