Friday 3 May 2013

LOTD: Stellar

Finally it would seem Spring has sprung. You've taken your mighty fine time haven't you? On a beautifully warm and sunny day off I popped out sporting a bit of a coralicious look and I felt it was finally acceptable to wear a super bright lippie!


Base: Missha BB Cream in #21
Mascara: Clinique High Impact Mascara & Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Liner: Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Vow
Lips: Rimmel Apocalips in Stellar
Headband: Forever 21
Tee: George at Asda
Cardi: Dorothy Perkins

I was a tad wary of these as the ones I'd tested in store smelled awful - really chemically - but I think thats because they were testers. Thankfully mine smells quite nice! I was a bit disappointed with the colour range, even though there are quite a few. The only one that tickled my fancy was Stellar which really impressed me.

The bright hot coral-red colour certainly packs a hefty punch. It applies well but you certainly need to take your time because its a bit of a pain to fix up if you go wrong. I found it lasted about 2-3 hours before the gloss faded to leave a lovely stain on my lips.

♥ ♥ ♥

Have you tried the Apocalips range yet? Which colours would you recommend?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Pretty lipstick color!! Love your hair tie as well :)

    ReplyDelete