Wednesday 1 May 2013

Review: MUA Gel Liners






It's been a while since I've picked up makeup from the high street. Nothing has really taken my fancy but when I saw the MUA stand stocked up I picked up a few things, and these gel liners were two whimsical purchases.

I'm so glad I bought them as I think they're a brilliant addition to my gel liner collection! I bought On Move, a gorgeous shimmery brown - think budget dupe for Bobbi Brown's offerings! - and Tribe, a beautifully stunning vibrant blue. Both are easy to apply thanks to the great creamy formula. Once applied these babies stay put, even on the waterline. I'm talking 12 hours without smudging, transfer or fading. I'm sure they would have lasted a lot longer given the chance but this is the longest I've worn them for. I found that they take some serious elbow grease to remove - even when using Bioderma Sebium H2O Micelle Solution!

I really like the packaging. At first I was wondering why there was such a long handle. I removed the label and found the top part unscrews to reveal a handy liner brush which makes these perfect for on the go or travelling.

The best thing about it? It's only £3.00. That's 62% cheaper than the Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liners and a whopping 82% cheaper than the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liners. Bit of a no-brainer really eh? If you only pick up one, get Tribe. It's absolutely gorgeous!

♥ ♥ ♥

Have you tried the MUA liners? Would you? Let me know what your favourite high street bargains are!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I bought tribe yesterday, not worn it yet, but I've been itching to get it for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Worth every single penny :D x

    ReplyDelete