Wednesday 26 June 2013

FOTD: Singapore Sling



Lately I have been opting for a simple look of black eyeliner and a statement bright lip. It's quick, it's easy and I love it. In a recent Makeup Shakeup post, I aimed to use the Sleek Curacuo Palette from the Caribbean Collection. Teamed with my trusty Illamasqua Sealing Gel, I used the hot shimmery pink Singapore Sling to create a pop of colour on my upper lash line above my beloved Maybelline Gel Liner.

My base consisted of Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream which quite frankly I cannot recommend highly enough, Illamasqua Brow Cake in Gaze through my brows, Topshop's Brighton Rock on my lips and my peepers are finished off with Illamasqua Vow pencil on my waterline and lashes have two coats of Rimmel's Scandaleyes Flex Mascara.

♥ ♥ ♥

What's your current favourite go-to make up look?
 photo Signaturejpg_zpsd473482c.jpg

2 comments: